Although he might not be running the company, nobody had heard of NewChoyce till Renze Deelstra was booted out of Crowd1.
Deelstra, who also goes by Renz Eduardo, was terminated from Crowd1 about a month ago.
The official reasons for Deelstra’s termination was “cross recruiting and unethical behavior”.
According to official marketing material, NewChoyce was founded by O’Neil Louzia.
Unsurprisingly, both Louzia and CEO Hans Stadler are also former Crowd1 Ponzi promoters.
Considering Renze Deelstra was one of Crowd1’s top promoters, these three are all likely from the same Crowd1 downline.
Originally from the Netherlands, Deelstra has since fled Europe for the Philippines.
Before pushing Ponzi schemes, O’Neil Louzia appears to have started his MLM career with OXO Worldwide.
According to his Facebook profile, Louzia is from and resides in the Netherlands.
Read on for a full review of NewChoyce’s MLM opportunity.
NewChoyce has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market NewChoyce affiliate membership itself.
NewChoyce’s Compensation Plan
NewChoyce affiliates invest ethereum in Choyce tokens.
This is done on the expectation affiliates will be able to cash out tokens for more than they invested.
- Bronze – invest $125 and receive 300 Choyce tokens
- Silver – invest $539 and receive 1000 Choyce tokens
- Gold – invest $1079 and receive 2000 Choyce tokens
NewChoyce affiliates can also directly invest into Choyce tokens.
NewChoyce is selling token packages up to $100,000 for 1,000,000 tokens.
The MLM side of NewChoyce’s compensation plan revolves around recruiting affiliates who also invest.
NewChoyce Affiliate Ranks
There are eighteen affiliate ranks within NewChoyce’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Sapphire 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 3125 BV
- Sapphire 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 6250 BV
- Sapphire 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 15,625 BV
- Ruby 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 31,250 BV
- Ruby 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 62,500 BV
- Ruby 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 156,250 BV
- Emerald 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 312,000 BV
- Emerald 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 625,000 BV (estimated)
- Emerald 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 1,562,500 BV
- Diamond 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 3,125,000 BV
- Diamond 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 6,250,000 BV
- Diamond 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 15,625,000 BV
- Royal Diamond 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 31,250,000 BV
- Royal Diamond 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 46,875,000 BV
- Royal Diamond 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 62,500,000 BV
- Imperial Diamond 1 Star – earn residual commissions on 125,000,000 BV
- Imperial Diamond 2 Star – earn residual commissions on 250,000,000 BV
- Imperial Diamond 3 Star – earn residual commissions on 500,000,000 BV
For an explanation of BV see “residual commissions” below.
NewChoyce affiliates are paid 10% of sales volume generated when personally recruited affiliates invest.
This equates to:
- $9 in ETH paid on recruitment of a Bronze tier affiliate
- $36 in ETH paid on recruitment of a Silver tier affiliate
- $72 in ETH paid on recruitment of a Gold tier affiliate
To qualify for residual commissions, each NewChoyce affiliate must recruit two affiliates who have invested.
NewChoyce pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day NewChoyce tallies up new investment sales volume generated on both sides of the binary team.
Investment sales volume (BV) is generated via direct and indirect recruitment of NewChoyce affiliates.
- recruiting a Bronze tier affiliate generates 90 BV
- recruiting a Silver tier affiliate generates 360 BV
- recruiting a Gold tier affiliate generates 720 BV
Residual commissions are paid out at 10% of BV generated, using either a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 ratio.
A 1:1 ratio matches BV on both sides of the binary team.
If one side of the binary team has more than double the BV of the other side, a 1:2 ratio is used.
This means that total BV paid out is 10% of all volume on the stronger binary team side.
E.g. you have 100 BV on one side of the binary team and 300 BV on the other side.
Your residual commission will be 10% of 300 BV, which comes to $30 in ETH.
If one side of the binary team has more than 300% BV than the other side, a 1:3 ratio is used.
This is the same payout methodology as a 2:1 ratio payout, except it’s higher because there’s more volume to pay out on.
Although not explicitly clarified, I believe all paid on binary volume is flushed.
NewChoyce pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
NewChoyce caps the Matching Bonus at five unilevel teams, based on the following qualification criteria:
- invest at the Bronze tier and recruit four affiliates = 10% Matching Bonus on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- invest at the Bronze tier and recruit eight affiliates = 10% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2
- invest at the Silver tier and recruit twelve affiliates = 10% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2 and 8% on level 3
- invest at the Gold tier and recruit sixteen affiliates = 10% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2, 8% on level 3 and 5% on level 4
- invest at the Platinum tier and recruit twenty affiliates = 10% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2, 8% on level 3, 5% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
To count towards Matching Bonus qualification criteria, recruited affiliates must have invested.
NewChoyce takes 2% of company-wide investment and places it into the Global Bonus.
How the Global Pool Bonus is paid out is yet to be clarified.
Official NewChoyce compensation material suggests that only Diamond 1 Star and higher ranks will qualify.
NewChoyce affiliate membership is tied to $125 to $1079 initial investment in Choyce tokens.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via NewChoyce’s compensation plan.
Like many a Ponzi pimp before them, O’Neil Louzia and Renze Deelstra have figured out it’s far more profitable to run a Ponzi scheme than to promote one.
And so we have NewChoyce, the result of a falling out between Crowd1 and what appears to be Renze Deelstra and his Crowd1 downline.
NewChoyce coincides with Crowd1 announcing an unspecified crypto project, which is unlikely to be a coincidence.
NewChoyce is no different to any other Ponzi points scheme out there.
- You sign up;
- invest ethereum (bitcoin is also mentioned in marketing presentations);
- receive a shit token; and
- cash out when value of shit token is arbitrarily raised.
Choyce token is an ERC-20 token, meaning it took 2 minutes to set up at a cost of next to nothing.
Choyce token withdrawals will initially be paid through an internal exchange.
The actual payments are made using subsequently invested funds, which is what makes NewChoyce a Ponzi scheme.
On the regulatory front NewChoyce isn’t registered to offer securities in the Netherlands, the Philippines or anywhere else in the world.
In an effort to mask its Ponzi scheme, NewChoyce investment is referred to as “education packages”. There’s also talk of buying nutritional supplements and a discount travel booking portal.
Like Crowd1’s attempts at legitimacy, nobody in NewChoyce will pay any attention to any of it.
NewChoyce affiliates are investing for one reason and one reason only: to cash out tokens for more than they paid for them.
Not withstanding, adding a bunch of pseudo-compliance baloney doesn’t make NewChoyce any less of a Ponzi scheme.
As it stands a visit to NewChoyce’s website reveals a launch countdown timer, sitting at 80 days as I write this.
Behind the scenes NewChoyce affiliates are already being recruited and investing. And returns and commissions are being paid.
We already have people that are already earning money, and are already withdrawing the money. So we already (have) start(ed) paying.
The above is quoted from a recent official NewChoyce corporate webinar.
As with all MLM Ponzi points schemes, NewChoyce’s exit-scam will take place either via dumping Choyce token on public exchanges, or a simple “thanks for your money” shutdown.
There’s also talks of launching a series of “securities tokens”, which could see NewChoyce morphed into a Ponzi token factory.
Having stolen who knows how much from Crowd1 investors, O’Neil Louzia, Renze Deelstra and whoever they’re working with will steal even more through NewChoyce.
MLM Ponzi schemes always primarily benefit those running them. A small group of top recruiters are next in the theft pool.
This leaves everyone else, i.e. the majority of NewChoyce affiliates, bagholding a worthless token and taking a loss.